We Like To Party!
You know how it is when you go to a party and take the time to do some people-watching? There are always several different types of party animals to observe.
1. The greedy guests: They like to hang out where the food is and make sure they sample everything on the table.
2. The gossips: A touch of scandal or some whispered hearsay is sure to liven up any party.
3. The wallflower: This guest just sits and watches without joining in all the fun.
4. The Intellectuals: These guests like to partake in stimulating conversation on deep and meaningful topics in the hope of appearing highly intelligent.
5. The gate crasher: He brings along his whole family and expects to blend in with the crowd.
He usually gets offended and leaves in a huff when people start looking at him and wondering why he’s even there.
These guests all have one thing in common – they always leave before the clean-up starts!
What a mess.